***Thanks to the many who have applied, we have filled both available positions at this time****
Pre-MBA Associate role in NYC
Post-MBA Senior Associate role in LA (or equivalent, MBA not required)
Greycroft Partners is a leading early stage venture capital firm focused on investments in digital media. With offices in the two media capitals of the world - New York and Los Angeles – Greycroft is uniquely positioned to serve entrepreneurs who have chosen us as their partners. We leverage our extensive network of media and technology industry connections to help our entrepreneurs gain visibility, build strategic relationships, successfully bring their products to market, and build successful businesses.
Greycroft manages $225MM and has made over sixty-five investments in leading companies including Huffington Post, Buddy Media, Maker Studio, Babble, Collective Media and Klout. In 2012 Greycroft companies will generate $750MM of revenue and employ 3,000 people. We have a deep respect for the role that entrepreneurship and venture capital play in the world economy, and are committed to learning from both success and failure.
• Evaluate potential investments in early stage companies, including management meetings, financial due diligence, market research, and competitive analysis.
• Assist in the preparation of fundraising documents, valuation memos, and investor updates.
• Two years of investment banking, management consulting, private equity or venture capital experience
• Strong analytical and qualitative skills
• Extraordinary attention to detail
• Enjoy mixing with the technology incubator/accelerator community
• A passion for the media and technology industries, and a deep respect for entrepreneurship
• [LA only] For post-MBA Senior Associate role, industry experience is also preferable
• Compensation is market-competitive
• This is a two-year position for pre-graduate school professionals (NYC)
• Please submit resumes and personal statements along with location preference to email@example.com.